Just for fun, today I thought I’d throw out a few little tidbits about me personally. Hey, we all have a history and fun little quirky things about ourselves, don’t we?
1. I am an avid reader. I will read almost anything except sci-fi.
2. When I was 5, I had a secret desire to be Wonder Woman. I even designed my own outfit w/paper and crayons.
3. My first crush was on Bo and Luke from the Dukes of Hazzard.
4. I used to hate being a redhead. Eventually I figured out that it was kind of cool.
5. I always grew up around lots of boys. I had tons of boy cousins, boy neighbors, everything–I guess God was preparing me to have lots of boys!
6. I am a better baker than a cook.
7. My brother Ryan and I are only 13 months apart in age. Lots of people used to think we were twins.
8. My first car was an ’84 Plymouth Reliant. I named her Mabel after the old lady who used to own her.
9. I’ve had the same best friend since kindergarten.
10. In elementary school, I lost a spelling bee by misspelling the word “gopher.” (Not gofer!)
11. I never learned how to sew until I was 30 years old. I taught myself and am still learning, but love it! I have used patterns before, but enjoy making my own designs. (But don’t worry, no Wonder Woman costumes!!)
12. I had 5 babies in less than 6 years. At one point I had 4 in diapers and/or pull-ups.
13. I walk an average of at least 3 miles a day. It’s an absolute sanity saver!
14. The first time I took my learners permit test, I failed. Strangely enough, the second time around, they accidentally gave me some kind of test for truck drivers. I guessed at all the answers and passed.
15. I worked with my husband for two years before we dated. Once we actually started dating, we were married less than 10 months later.
(By the way, I stole/recycled some of these off of something I wrote on Facebook years ago, when some kind of chain thing about this was going around.)