So I am still having issues uploading new pictures on my blog. Even though this winter has been a mess, I really have done some new projects and recipes. Hang in there, hopefully I get it sorted out shortly.
Just for fun (and because this I can do right now) I thought I’d write another little random facts list. To see my first one, check it out here.
1. I am 5’10”, which is pretty tall for a girl. And yes, I was always self-conscious about it, though my petite friends tell me to be thankful for my height.
2. Growing up I was a total klutz. I still am, though maybe not quite as bad. Or maybe I have embraced my klutziness.
3. I once played Glinda the Good Witch in a kids version of the Wizard of Oz. I also played the Good Fairy in Little Bunny Foo-Foo for Girl Scouts when I was like 8. This is the extent of my acting/drama experience.
4. I have a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Ed. and had my first child a month after finishing my student teaching. I’ve been a stay at home Mom ever since (and don’t regret a single second of it!)
5. My favorite color is green.
6. I can’t stand to eat any kind of fish or seafood. Even tuna makes me want to gag.
7. The only time I’ve been out of the US was on my honeymoon. My husband and I went to Western Canada and took a train tour from Vancouver to Calgary. It was gorgeous!
8. I have taught Elementary age Sunday School for the last 15 years. I took a break at some point for a year and missed it horribly.
9. I once had to perform the Heimlich Maneuver on someone who was all-out choking. That someone was my youngest twin, Josh, who at the time was 15 months old. I am still traumatized, though thankfully he doesn’t remember it.
10. Despite fact #2, I’ve never had a broken bone in my (almost) 36 years.